Hot Shot for this month
Phone: Mobile- 9851015157
Office: 4-480100 ext. 1309
• An effective team player with outstanding communication, interpersonal and aesthetic skills.
• MEMBER: General member of Cartoonist Club of Nepal. (C'CON)
Kantipur Publications Private Ltd.
Designation: Executive Illustrator/Cartoonist
• Diploma (2003)
Bachelors in Fine Arts (B.F.A) from Lalitkala Campus affiliated to Tribhuvan University.
• School Leaving Certificate (SLC) Examination (Board of Nepal, 1996).
Arun Higher Secondary School, Dingla, Mulpani VDC, Bhojpur, Koshi.
• Five-year training in Classical Music done from Anurag Sangeet Vidyalaya in 2004.
• Nepali-Mother Tongue (Fluent Written & Spoken).
• English (Written & Spoken).
• Hindi (Good Written & Spoken).
• Able to use Microsoft Office Package, Photoshop and Pagemaker efficiently.
• Worked as freelance artiste-cum-illustrator in Avenues advertising agency, Room to read and various publication houses respectively.
• Worked as freelance artiste-cum-illustrator at different instances for various projects under JICA, participated in the public health awareness campaign and workshop conducted by Development Research Center in Janakpur in 2005.
• Presently, working as a full-time illustrator and cartoonist in Kantipur Publications since 2002.
• Also engaged as freelance artiste for in Ratna Pustak Bhandar,Association of community Radio broadcaster Nepal,MS Nepal and Room to Read.
• Date of Birth : 12th November, 1979
• Sex : Male
• Marital Status: Married
NAME ADDRESS DESIGNATION
Ram Sitaula Maitidevi, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone No. Office: 4233690
Mobile: 9841665905 Senoir Music Instructor:
Anurag Sangeet Vidhyalaya
2000 -Best Logo Award designed for BP Films.
2001 -Consolation prize won during Design Contest.
2001 -Second Runner-up in Central Regional music competition organized by Narayan Gopal Music Trust.
• Featured as the lead character in a documentary produced by Room to Read June, 2007, showing a sample of how a Nepalese artiste does his/her work.
• Released solo music album titled “Man Ka Kura” in 2002.
2000 - Landscape painting competition organized by Nepal Commercial Artiste Association
2011/2012 –Neational painting Group exhibition by NAFA